Breath of Life Mask™ - Applicable Warnings
Users must be familiar with donning instructions on the front of this
package and all warnings below before using this product.
WARNING: (1) THE BREATH OF LIFE MASK DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOUR SAFETY OR
PROTECT AGAINST ALL CONTAMINANTS.
(2) The Breath of Life™ is an emergency escape mask,
to be used for emergency first-aid purposes only, and is not intended as
a replacement for conventional ABC gas masks, first responder masks
and/or masks produced according to EN-132-1991 / EN-149 standards for
respiratory protective devices.
The Breath of Life™ is not intended as a replacement for conventional gas masks.
(3) Does not filter carbon monoxide (CO) and requires an oxygenated atmosphere.
(4) THE BREATH OF LIFE AND ITS COMPONENTS ARE NOT FIREPROOF.
Beware of open flames or exposure to extreme heat.
Heat/fire may melt or burn parts of the mask.
(5) The use of Breath of Life™ by unqualified persons (unsupervised children, the elderly or the infirm) or persons suffering from reparatory illnesses or illnesses connected to the respiratory system is dangerous and strictly forbidden.
(6) Keep out of reach of children.
Assist children and the infirm in putting on the Breath of Life™ in case of emergency.
(7) The Breath of Life™ is a one-time use device that must be discarded after use.
(8) The Breath of Life™ must be used immediately upon opening,
as the efficacy of the filter diminishes when exposed to the atmosphere.
Please discard unused open masks.
(9) Please note the expiration date, printed on the package.
Do not use after the expiration date.
(10) The Breath of Life™ does not offer protection to parts of the body other than the covered area or those that become exposed.
(11) The efficiency of the Breath of Life™ is dependent upon the fit
and seal at the neck as well as the quantity and type of contamination in
The efficiency of Breath of Life™ against all types of contaminants
cannot be predetermined; it is therefore important to leave the danger area
as quickly as possible.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Technon, LLC makes no warranties, understandings or representations,
whether expressed, implied, or statutory regarding the efficacy of
the Breath of Life™ mask.
Technon, LLC specifically disclaims any warranty of merchantability of
fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall Technon, LLC, or anyone else involved in the creation,
production or delivery of the Breath of Life™ mask be liable for
any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the
use of or inability to use the Breath of Life™ mask or for any
claim by any other party.
Technon, LLC limits its liability to the actual purchase price of
the Breath of Life™ mask.
Full mask specifications available via web at
http://www.technonllc.com/breathoflife/, or free of charge by sending a SASE to: Technon, LLC., Breath of Life™ Specifications Request, 20801 Biscayne Blvd., Suite 403, Aventura, FL 33180.